Tuesday, February 19, 2013

That Feeling....

Ever had one of those seasons in your life where you feel so restless that your about to come out of your skin?


I feel like God is going to do something HUGE in my life soon, I have no idea what it is or where it will be, but I dearly hope it's soon because this restless feeling is making me crazy!

Perhaps I have wanderlust....in case you don't know what that is here's the definition.


I'm trying to trust God in this season and see what He brings to me and honor Him with it however...I just can't help but want to jump in and just figure it out.

I want this crazy feeling to end and I want to know what it is I am supposed to do, or see, or who I need to speak to.

I swear if I weren't nursing a running injury I would run and run and run some more until I dropped from being dead tired. THAT'S how restless I have been.

It's nuts really.

Has anyone else felt this way? I can't be the only one.

It's making me question just about everything! My career choice, where I live, the things I spend my time on. The only things that haven't been questioned is my marriage and my faith.

I need to calm down and let God do His thing. I KNOW He won't steer me wrong. I just wish He'd hurry up and tell me what I'm supposed to be doing.



No comments:

Post a Comment