Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Soo Busy!

I've been so darn busy lately that I think if it were possible, my head would be spinning!


Y'all seriously, between home duties and school duties, trying to make it to church, trying to find time to run and just having nights with friends things are getting hectic (so glad right now that children are not part of the equation)!

Add to that the fact that I haven't been 100% healthy for about 3 weeks now (sinuses, sore throat, loss of voice...you name it!)

Just yesterday I was out with our livestock judging team to the Area III FFA contest in Lake Charles. A fun day for teachers and students to practice what they've learned....but alas...it could not go without a hitch. For the minute the boys and I closed the door to my truck...I got that sinking feeling....you know....the one that says...oh my goodness....did I just lock my keys in my truck?

Yeap.....I did. ::sigh:: at least there was an awesome police officer near by who helped me out for free! Saved me a call and some money to Pop-a-lock!

With these next two months comes a whole lot of judging practices, from landscape and nursery to meat identification to dairy judging....pretty much every day after school and a few contests in between as well as a half marathon I'll still be somewhat of a busy bee!

On a side note...Jedi is now two days in a row of being accident free while we are at work! Let's see how the rest of the week goes!!!

Great....just realized I forgot my purse at home...::sigh::

No comments:

Post a Comment