Monday, October 8, 2012

Revelations Begin.....

Welcome! Well...to old friends...welcome again! This is my second attempt at blogging as a couple of years ago I tried and failed miserably to keep up with it or to have a spark of creativity. Well because of a recent revelation (yes, that is the inspiration for the title :) ) I decided it was time to start again, especially since so much has happened and is happening in my life. I want to get it all down. My memory is not the best....as can be evidenced by the fact that I locked my keys in my truck not once, not twice, but THREE times in one month!

 I know what your thinking....this chick is CRAZY!

Well you would be too if you had my schedule! Ha! So anywho...I wanted to make sure I got the BIG things happening down and share with you some of the revelations that I experience along the way!

Before I go into big in depth blogs about my life...hopefully none which deter you from reading and hopefully you relate to and it can help you in your own life, I think it's time for an introduction!

Drum roll please!!!

Ok....it's not that serious.....My name is Amber and I'm a 25 year old high school agriculture teacher. I absolutely LOVE my subject matter and am thrilled to share it with high school students here in South Louisiana.

I run....yeap...I run...don't ask how fast....just know that I do and with some amazing ladies who keep me motivated and strong when I feel weak.

I am engaged to and am marrying the most amazing guy I ever could ask for! We may not agree all that comes up BUT we can agree to disagree!

Though I'm writing these revelations of life mainly for myself perhaps it will in turn help some of you who read it appreciate the things in your life a little more :)

And as a treat...here's the song that inspired my blog title!



No comments:

Post a Comment